Download Flyer [pdf]
Take a step back in time & See battle Reenactments between Seminole warriors & US soldiers highlighting the 2nd Seminole War from 1835-1842.
- Camp the Shootout! $10 per camper, includes entry to the Event.
- NEW!!! Gateway Competition! The winning pack has the honor of receiving a hand carved Native American walking stick trophey for one year. The walking stick is adorned with Seminole folklore and is AMAZING! Flag ribbons will also be given for prizes for those who place.
- Battle Reenactment - 11 am Saturday (Scouts).
- Time period encampments
- Alligator Wrestling
- Venomous Snake Shows
- Arts, crafts, food & more!
- Night Buggy Tour - Add $10 per person, Available Friday or Saturday night. Must RSVP by January 1, 2015.
We are Offering All Scouts:
- Troop Campsites - Complimentary Admission to the Big Cypress Shootout
- Complimentary Seminole Tribe of Florida/Big Cypress Shootout Patch
- Access to Potable Water, Restroom Facilities, Showers, Wood & Designated Grilling Area
- 50% off All Activities at Billie Swamp Safari - Reservations must be made in advance
- Night Buggy Rides Rates Available Friday night and Saturday night please RSVP by January 1, 2015 to guarantee availability. Night Buggy payment and check-in must be made prior to 5:30pm at the Gift Shop.
FYI: March 13, 2015 is an educational day only (no Battle)
Registrations for camping are due by January 1, 2015
Cost is $10 per Scout youth
Chaperones are complimentary* (1 per 10 Scouts)
Must have one chaperone per ten youth, additional chaperones are $10.
Contact 800.949.6101 ext, 12115
Located at Billie Swamp Safari on the Big Cypress Seminole Reservation. Exit 49 off of I-75 between Naples and Fort Lauderdale.